Jacketed tanks and vessels
For processing and storage of cream, ice cream mix, molten butter, ghee, chocolate, etc.
- Complete draining, inplace cleanable, custom made and standard design jacketed storage and process vessels up to 60,000 litre capacity are available
- In vertical indoor design and outdoor construction with alcoves
- Flat, conical bottom design, hemispherical or required bottom leg mounted/ platform supported based on application
- Single walled uninsulated, double walled insulated, tripple walled jacketed types
- With scrapper type or custom designed agitators
- Product contact parts and outer shell in SS304, SS 316 or SS 316L construction as required
- With standard accessories like halfsplit cover, manhole, airvent, nozzles for instrumentation, fixed/rotary sprayball
- Optional accessories like cleaning accessories, cleaning turbine, jumbo display of contents a per requirement, etc.
- Design available with required controls on timer based intermittent agitation, agitator level protection , variable speed, etc.
Mixing & blending modules
For mixing and blending of solid ingredients in water, milk or other liquid dairy products to prepare reconstituted milk, milk blends, sugar syrup, ice cream mixes, etc. as required for various product formulations.
- In-house manufactured static mixers and turbo blenders up to solids ingredient throughput of 3 tons per hour for mixing and blending
- Also integrate outsourced blenders and mixers in the procesing setup to meet the functional requirement
- Standard modules with one, two or more preparation tanks, duly piped with blender and accessories like circulation, transfer pumps, strainers, online heaters, PLC controlled units with customised batching solutions
- Sugar syrup modules with jet mixing, syrup preparation and syrup refining solutions based on filter presses, activated carbon filters, syrup cooling and storage with simple to advanced automation
Curd drain table
In-house manufactured, appropriated to upstream equipment in capacity to meet the functionalites of process for cheddaring, maturation of curd with whey, whey drainage, curd milling and for salting is in-house manufactured.
The drain tables are jacketed vessels with linearly traversing agitator for controlled movement, with well designed circulation system for contolled temperature operation.
Curd milling & paneer mincing / shredding
In-house manufactured, self standing curd milling equipment to ensure right salt mixing for capacities up to 500 kg/hr are proven and included in our plant modules.
Paneer shredders and mincers of capacity up to 200 kg/hr are manufactured to customer needs to recycle waste paneer blocks and dices. The mincers are also designed to produce shreds when required.
Butter equipment & modules
Equipment and modules to convert aged cream into various butter variants, processing of butter into molten butter for ghee making, filling butter into cartons and converting butter blocks to worked butter and subsequent processing are an important part of the company’s supply and dairy industry service.
Working up to a capacity up to 5 ton per hour and more, the equipment and modules include:
- Aged cream temperature correction system for feed to continuous butter manufacturing systems
- Batch type churns up to 10 kl barrel capacity and integrating third party supplies of CBMM
- Butter transfer and pumping systems including butter trolleys both static and motorised, end packing into butter block filling systems
- Shredding of butter blocks and converting to worked up butter for ghee making via batch type to continuous butter melting systems
On line washers
Equipment and modules are available to customised design to wash and clean hoops, trays, crates, PPE moulds based on the cleaning requirements and dimensions and shape of the object to be cleaned.
The capacities are available up to 2000 pieces per hour and more. The design can be made suiting to upstream and downstream requirements.
The proven designs include:
- High pressure crate washers for milk crates up to 600 crates per hour where principal cleaning is achieved through impingement of high pressure water jet. It could be cold or hot cleaning as per requirement. Normally, periodical soaking of each crate in detergent solution is recommended to ensure satisfactory cleaning.
- On straight through crate washers – single lane and double lane with prewash, rinsing, caustic, after rinse section with controlled temperature and detergent concentration. Designs are focused on energy and water saving.
- Microperforated moulds cleaning is available both through static soaking and in online multistep washing similar to the design of a crate washer. Proven designs are used on detergent concentration, pressures and cleaning within safe temperature range for extended life of moulds.